Itís another long weekend kaya hapi-hapi mga bagets ko. Tatlong araw kaming kukuyakoy dito sa bahay kaya dapat lang mag-celebrate kahit sa pinaka-simpleng paraan.
Thereís no better way for us to have a good time than have a plateful of penne pasta in beef and mushroom sauce. Peborit ng mga bagets ko kahit anong luto ng pasta basta may sauce.
Savoury Beef and Mushroom Pasta
- 700 grams penne pasta, cooked (reserve 1/4 cup pasta broth)
- 350 grams ground beef
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable† oil
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup canned mushrooms, sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp chopped onion chives
- 1 pouch Del Monte Beef and Mushroom pasta sauce (750g)
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
Sprinkle ground beef with 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt and peppercorns. Saute in oil over high heat until brown. Add garlic, mushrooms, and chives, then saute for 5 minutes. Add Del Monte pasta sauce, pasta broth and salt to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.