Pinaka-dabest na recipe ng Banana Bread ‘to para sa akin
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk next 5 ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Add dry ingredients; stir to blend. Transfer batter to pan (9x5x3). Mix 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and brown sugar; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake bread until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
“Julia Child didn’t start cooking until she was thirty-seven.”