Mainit-init pa ‘to at kahahango ko lang ngayon galing sa oven. As in napaka ikli lang po talaga oras para gawin ‘to…more or less 30 minutes nga!
Naging madali na sa akin ang paggawa ng tinapay ngayon. Eh kasi nga di ba, may heavy duty stand mixer na akong naipamana sa akin ng pamangkin ko. (angas!)
30 Minute Rolls
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp warm water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3 1/2 cup flour ( I used 50% all purpose flour, 50% wheat flour)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead with hook until will incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)
- Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.
Mahigit sandosena ang nagawa ko kasi maliliit lang na bola-bola ang hinulma ko.
“There’s no such thing as being too busy. If you really love something, you’ll make time for it.”