Naispatan ko ang recipe sa Del Monte website and I tried this last Saturday.
At gaya ng sabi ni Coco Martin sa TVC nya, “Yameeee!”
- Ľ kg Ground Beef (or ground pork)
- 2/3 cup Canned Mushroom (sliced)
- 2/3 cup Butter (or margarine)
- 2/3 cup Milk (fresh milk or evaporated milk)
- 1 pouch (560 grams) Del Monte Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pack (400 grams) Spaghetti
- 1 pouch (200 grams) Del Monte Cheese Magic Sauce
Sauté beef and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil for 5 minutes or until beef is cooked.
Add DEL MONTE Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
Boil DEL MONTE Spaghetti for 8 minutes. Drain water. To the pasta, add butter, milk and half of DEL MONTE Cheese Magic. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally
Add spaghetti sauce mixture. Stir until well blended. Serve topped with remaining cheese magic.
Makes 9 servings.
“Dinaig mo pa ang kape. Di mo ako pinapatulog sa kakaisip sa ‘yo.”