Terorista err turista.
Even if my heart’s still beating just for you.
I really know you are not feeling like I do.
And even if the sun is shining over me, How come I still freeze?
No one ever sees, no one feels the pain,
I shed teardrops in the rain.
Lately, eto ang pinag-iinum ko sa umaga…
My Homemade Moringa Tea
1. It’s nutrient-packed. Moringa is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamins A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein.
2. It fights free radicals. Antioxidants fight free radicals, molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation.
3. It fights inflammation. Inflammation can lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and obesity. Moringa reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes and proteins in the body, and moringa leaf concentrate can significantly lower inflammation in the cells.
4. It helps reduce some diabetes symptoms. Moringa leaf powder has been effective at reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, which means it lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and improves protection against cell damage.
5. It protects the cardiovascular system. Moringa leaf powder has heart-healthy benefits, particularly in blood lipid control, the prevention of plaque formation in the arteries, and reduced cholesterol levels.
6. It supports brain health. Moringa supports brain health and cognitive function because of its antioxidant and neuro-enhancer activities. It’s also been tested as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease with favorable preliminary results.
7. It protects the liver. Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage.
8. It contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infections. It’s been effective against types of fungi that cause infections on skin and strains of bacteria responsible for blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.
9. It enhances wound healing. Moringa has blood-clotting properties in its leaves, roots, and seeds that enhance wound healing and can reduce clotting time, which means it reduces the time it takes for scratches, cuts, or wounds to stop bleeding.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.”
Shhhh! May plinano akong i-shoplift na anik-anik sa loob ng Daiso Japan Store-CDO last week. Eto…
Hawak-hawak ko na ‘tong item nang mahuli ako ng sarili ko mismo at pinababayaran sa akin ng P88.00. Kahiyaan na kaya binayaran ko na lang. Chos!
Well, no regrets dahil may nadagdag akong pang-home decor na naiuwi. 😛
“A smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness.”
This is just so perfect to drink lalo na’t panay ulan ngayon.
Yung sister-in-law ko from Samar, pag may chance din lang ay nagpapadala talaga ng “tablea” o “cacao chocolate” dito sa sa amin. May isang garapon na yata akong naipon dito sa kusina ko.
Sabi ko nga, nag-uulan ang panahon ngayon kaya naisipan ko ang gumawa ng maiinom na tsokolate…yung hot!
Makabago na ang panahon ngayon at hindi na kelangan ang “batidor” para makagawa ng rich tasty hot tsokolate.
Maglagay lang ng 1 cup milk sa mug. I used Alaska Condensed Creamer na nasa sachet.
Ilagay ang tablea. I dropped 6 pieces. (Depende na sa ‘yo kung gaano ka-strong ang gusto mo. Malaki ka na at siguro naman ay alam mo na ang magtantiya. Lol!)
Ipasok sa naka-HIGH na microwave for about a minute. Tapos hinalo-halo. Presto!!
Sa totoo lang, kung pag iisipan talaga, iba pa rin ang tsokolate yung gawa mula sa pure cacao kesa dun sa usong powdered chocolate mix na commercial at gamit ng mga sikat na fastfood chain.
Kung susuriin, magkakaiba ang lasa ng hot chocolate drink dahil sa fat content. Bukod sa gawang-bahay, mas malasa siempre ang tablea vs. powdered cocoa mix kasi andun pa yung sinasabing cocoa butter content.
Simpleng inumin lang ‘to pero nag-enjoy ako kanina sa paghigop ng isang tasang homemade hot tsokolate ko… habang nanonood ng porn. Joke!
“Whatever you want to do, start doing it today. There are only so many tomorrows.”