Pers taym ko gumawa ng Kerot Keyk. Infernez, masarap sya. Parang ako lang. Chos.
CARROT CAKE with BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- 1 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 11/8 Cup White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
- Beat eggs, add white and brown sugar until smooth.
- Mix oil and vanilla.
- Fold in carrots and drained pineapple to the mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Mix dry ingredients into carrot mixture until just moistened.
- Do not overmix.
- Fold in nuts if desired.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Whisk together in a saucepan 5 Tbsp flour and a cup of milk. Cook over medium heat until starting to thicken and cook for a minute or two more– don’t let it get too thick or it will be too stiff when it cools.
Beat together a cup of unsalted butter and a cup of granulated sugar until light in an electric hand mixer or stand mixer. Beat in the cooled flour and milk mixture. Add 1-2 tsp vanilla and beat some more until it’s light and creamy.
“Who wants to have my heart? Its slightly damaged…but still full of LOVE.”