Pag gumagawa ako ng Chicken Lollipop (http://www.maruism.com/2011/09/08/chicken-lollipop/) mula sa pakpak na parte ng manok, yung mid-joints nya ay kadalasan ganito ang ginagawa ko. Kung manginginom ako, parang gusto ko ang ganitong pulutan kasi mahilig ako pumapak ng mid-joints ng chicken wings dahil sa buto-buto nya.
Grilled Sesame Chicken Mid-Joints
Ingredients: (makes 8 Mid-joints)
- 8 Chicken Mid-Joints
- 4 Teaspoon of Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Cooking Wine
- 4 – 5 cloves of Garlic, lightly smashed
- 1.5 Teaspoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds, optional
1. Rinse and pat dry the mid-joint, make a small slit at both side of the joint so that the marinade will get into the flesh.
2. Marinate the mid-joint with light and dark soy sauce, cooking wine and garlic cloves for at least 20 minutes or more in the fridge.
3. Before baking, drizzling 1.5 teaspoons of sesame oil on the marinated mid-joints, toss well and arrange them on baking tray.
4. Bake in pre-heated 180 degree oven, on grilled function for about 20 – 30 minutes or till golden brown and cooked through.
5. You can bake the prepared mid-joints in oven toaster for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally between each 10 minutes to get that evenly brown colour.
6. Drizzle sesame seeds on the mid-joints at the last 2 minutes of baking time.
“Sa HEAVEN daw naka-display ang mga picture ng magaganda at gwapo. I’m sure nandun ang 1×1 picture mo. Katabi ng BILLBOARD ko.”