Ginawa ko ‘to noong nag-Sweet Sixteen ang unica hija ko last March 15.
Kung bibili o kaya o-order ako ng mga ganito kalaking cheesecake sa labas, mahigit P500 ang tiyak na presyong babayaran ko. Nanghinayang at nagtipid ang Mamaru, kaya minabuting gumawa na lang ng homemade birthday cake para sa anakis kasi more or less P300 lang ang gagastusin sa mga ingredients.
Keziah’s 16th Birthday cake.
Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
Makes one 8 inch cheesecake.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- 1 bar cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cups cookies (Oreo), crushed
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.
2. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
3. Press into pan. Set aside.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
2. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
3. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
4. Gently fold in cookies.
5. Fill springform pan.
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
7. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini cookies.
“Hindi ako magmamahal ng iba. Kasi iiwan ko din siya sa sandaling magbalik ka.”